Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 13, 2009

I heard the morningbirds when I was going to bed last night. I watched SIX movies yesterday. I wasn’t even trying to have a marathon.

Fast times of Ridgemont high was watched at about noon. I liked it, I didn’t love it.

The Clique was the first movie of the evening for Heidi and I. We love teen chick flicks. This one was a bit of a let down, because they tried to ‘break free of the formula’ which is just so dumb. Noone got the boy, the looser just ended up having friends… who wants to see that?

Then came the 2 small cups of tea which were the reason for my sleeplessness

Cocktails with Tom Cruise was the next flick. Ha. It’s confusing, because he was a bit of a dreamboat, but with the image of today Tom was fairly strongly imprinted in my head whilst watching. Plus he was a bit of a douche bag in this.

Poltergeist is a wonderful movie about ghosts.

Gattaca came next, and was probably my favorite of the evening. It was so pretty and yellow and the kind of movie I felt like watching again straight away. Uma Thurman.

Ghost World was last. I enjoyed it, up until my bladder decided to be completely full, and I didn’t want to miss any, or pause the movie. It was quite uncomfortable.

Then I slept for 3 hours and woke up completely unable to snooze, so here I am.

No comments: