Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yesterday I played in class. It wasn't as scary as I had imagined, he even suggested I play in the concert, I won't, but it was nice of him to say that.
To get to the school, you have to walk up a really big mountain, and seeing as though I didn't have to play, and you can practice in your bedroom, I decided to just stay in. And stay in I did. I didn't talk to a soul, or leave the confines of my little cell until 6:30. It was like being in gaol, but pleasant gaol, where you have your laptop (sans internet, but with itunes) your violin and a crappy adventure novel that is really boring but somehow keeps you reading. I even had the diet of stale bread and water (and lollies and melted magnum (when I bought the box of 4 I didn't expect that my fridge didn't have a freezer in it))
Tomorrow I'm playing again. I don't know if other people will be in the class watching, there are only 7 of us. One girl was really good and one older lady was pretty bad... she was like a 12 year old trapped inside the body of an old icelandic lady, and she just couldn't seem to pay attention or listen to Boris, he was getting so frustrating, it was funny and awkward.

Theres a boy sitting near me, at first I thought he was a bit cute, then I heard him say he was a singer.

No comments: