Monday, June 29, 2009

eels

What a lovely day it was today. I started the day off thinking "if I don't do something today I'm going to go crazy!" and then in walks Rodolphe asking if I wanted to see inside a real french supermarket! I didn't have the heart to tell him that I'd already ticked that off my list of tourist things. I drove the car! On the wrong side of the road! well, correct over here...

Then we went to river again. I got attacked by an eel. A real life eel. We were watching a really cute eel moving rocks with its mouth (not an easy feat) I was considering even helping... when all of a sudden, daddy eel came CHARGING at me. I mean charging, like a bull eel. I screamed an ugly, girlish scream, which I'm sure was accompanied by an ugly facial expression.

I still like eels though.

1 comment:

Heidi Klumpp said...

Eels are a dangerous bunch! Although I think a pet eel is a better option than a pet rat.